The highly versatile Articularm is the link between conventional handling equipment and expensive automation or robotics systems. It is available with a wide array of attachments that have the ability to handle virtually any type of load.
- Available in 500, 1000, and 2000 pound capacities
- Mini-Articularm available in 200 pound capacity
- Parallelogram arm rotates 360°.
- Parallelogram forearm swings horizontally 24" to 120".
- Parallelogram assembly provides a sphere of use that is 240" in diameter and 96" high.
- Vertical lifting arm provides a 360° rotation.
- Wrist attachment provides 90° pitch axes available on optional end effectors.
- Wrist attachment provides a wrist roll axes of 180° available on optional end effectors.
Rugged, Durable, and Simple to Operate.
The Articularm is designed, engineered and built out of heavy-duty steel weldments to withstand the roughest treatment and provide years of trouble free operation.
The Articularm was designed to be user friendly offering optimum versatility and flexibility. It will without question, improve performance, maximize safety and reduced operator fatigue.