Hydraulic Lift Tables
Air Technical Industries (ATI) brings to you a broad line of Hydraulic Lift Tables. Our lift tables are used extensively for lifting and positioning operations for various applications and industry types. They are reliable, durable, and safe for all kinds of lifting operations.
High Performance! Low Price! Rugged! Versatile!
- 500 to 10,000 capacities, up to 70 in. raised height -- STANDARD item (many models available in stock for fast delivery)
- Highly versatile--ideal for a wide range of operations
Lifting, feeding, accumulating, aligning and many other production and assembly operations.
- Up to 50,000 lb. capacity tables available -- NON-STOCK item
- Available in mechanical screw type operation up to 20,000 pounds!
- Dock Lift Packages available
- Increased productivity
Lift tables reduce worker fatigue and increase overall efficiency; also promotes worker safety.
- Wheels optional for added and extra mobility and versatility
Ideal for frequent moving operations and when the table is frequently moved from one location to another. Adds suffix -W for wheel package (2R2S style designates wheels mounted underneath).
- Self-propelled available (walkie or self-contained drive)
Walkie-type drive has 180° steering for making sharp turns. The self-propelled hydraulic drive pump also powers the lift, providing fast lift for high-production applications; hydraulic operation means reduced maintenance.
A self-contained drive system fits under the frame or wheel skirt for low-profile operation, operator controls via remote pendant joystick control.
Option available on all models.
- Double Acting Cylinder Package
All standard lift tables have hydraulic lift up and gravity lowering. If lowering speed is required, then order optional Double Acting Power System -- see Lift Table Options page for details.
Easy Load-Lifting with Air Technical's Exclusive Range of Hydraulic Lift Tables
Air Technical Industries (ATI) provides a broad line of high-quality Hydraulic Scissor lift tables. A hydraulic lift table is mostly used in warehouses and manufacturing facilities as an important tool of material handling equipment.
ATI is one of the most prominent manufacturers of hydraulic lift tables. We manufacture and offer these products using high-quality materials and advanced technology to procure you with the richest inventory. The design and precision techniques of our products is in compliance with the required global industry standards. All our lift tables are comprehensively used for positioning operations or lifting objects for different applications and industry types. Our products are durable, safe, and reliable for any type of lifting operations
In order to fulfill the high and ever-changing demands of our clients and worldwide customers, we are thoroughly engaged in manufacturing and procuring a feature-rich inventory of hydraulic lift tables. Our key differentiators include:
- High versatility. This aspect makes our lift tables ideal for a broad range of operations such as lifting, accumulating, feeding, aligning, and several other production and assembly operations.
- ATI hydraulic lift table has the capacity to tolerate weights ranging from 500 to 50,000 lb and up to 70 in. raised height.
- Our tables are available in mechanical screw type operation up to 20,000 pounds.
Nonetheless, besides the aforementioned distinguishing characteristics, we also offer hydraulic lift tables in forms such as self-propelled, double acting cylinder package, and tables with wheels (optional) for extra versatility and mobility.
Air Technical Industries (ATI) has the widest product line, most flexible range of modifications, rich inventory, and the most experienced designers in the industry. Rely on Air Technical Industries (ATI) and experience unmatched cost savings on bulk volume orders. For further information kindly call us at our Toll-Free number: 1-888-857-6265.