Super-Master Mobile Hydraulic Floor Crane
SPEEDS PRODUCTION! CUTS COST!
ATI's own proprietary design of counterbalanced mobile hydraulic floor cranes are our most popular and versatile shop cranes..
- 2,000, 4,000, and 6,000 lb. capacities, up to 13 ft. lift height
- Provides remarkable versatility for a wide range of jobs
- Designed for easy movement from job to job
Large diameter polyurethane coated wheels and dual swivel casters with pivoted steering handle makes positioning quick, easy and accurate.
- Remote electric controls available for easy, efficient operation
(standard controls are mast-mounted hand valves)
- Hydraulic lifting cylinder provides precise control
The heavy-duty hydraulic lifting cylinder on a standard Super-Master is hand-pump operated. Optional battery or 110 volt AC power is available.
- A unique design--converts in seconds to three different cranes
Can be used as a standard hydraulic shop crane, a mobile crane with 150° mast rotation (capacity drops 50% when rotated outside of legs), and a 360° rotating truck or floor-mounted crane.