Zero-Low Lift Tables
If you don't see a model or size here that will meet your requirements, contact us or request a proposal on a modified unit.
- 250 to 50,000 lb. capacities, up to 96 in. raised height
- Ground level, roll-on loading, roll-off unloading
The FIRST lift table to lower to ground level for easy loading of wheeled cart or pallet truck. (That's right, we invented it! Beware of imitators!)
- No required lifting decreases possibility of worker injuries
Zero-Low lift eliminates the need to lift loads 8 to 10 inches to load other tables. Worker strain and the potential for lost time due to injuries are minimized.
- A variety of uses means greater material handling versatility
-- Eliminate inconvenience and expense of ramps, pits and fork trucks.
- Wheel-mounted option available for added flexibility and mobility -- increases overall size
- Various power options available
Power sources available include 110 volt a.c.; 230/460 volt, 3 phase; 12V or 24V DC battery (battery not included); or air-powered for hazardous operations.
- Tables designed for smooth, easy, and safe operation
-- Dual scissors, aided by a torsion bar, are synchronized for level, uniform lift.
-- Each cylinder is hydraulically activated.
-- Pressure relief valve prevents overloading.
- Self-propelled models offer maximum handling efficiency
Can be used anywhere, anytime. Since all models are economically priced, expensive fork lifts can be virtually eliminated. Electric powerpacks (with batteries included) are standard.
- Double Acting Cylinder Package
All standard lift tables have hydraulic lift up and gravity lowering. If lowering speed is required, then order optional Double Acting Power System
-- See Lift Table Options page for details.
Request a Quote
[contact-form-7 id=”50571″ title=”Request a Quote”]
There are no reviews yet.